Monday, May 9, 2011

Week 5 EOC: Excercise




Upon graduation my ultimate dream is to become a stylist. I would love to style for photographers and magazines. I would be picking out outfits and accessories for photo shoots and collaborating with photographers on an overall theme for photo shoots would be something done on a regular basis. I plan on networking with models and photographers to make connections within in the industry. I can build up my portfolio by networking with new models and photographers so that we can do trade work that won’t cost me any money. Once I am an established stylist I plan on starting my own business and charging people for my work. I think that will be hard to brand myself. It is going to take awhile for me to establish a trust worthy business that people can come to for any wardrobe help. I want my clients to be able to trust me and always be able to come to me for help. Another thing that I think will be difficult is setting a price for my services. I want to charge a base fee and then on top of that probably charge the client by the hour as well. Since I plan on having a wide variety of clients I want all types of incomes to be able to afford my services. I think this could be tricky to figure out. To get this company up and running and make it successful I think that it will take about 5 years. Five years doesn’t sound like a that but I am thinking if I was the only one I was employing five years would give be a great amount of time to make small successful business for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment