Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Week 9: Excercise Branding Myself

I would like to create a brand for myself that involved the company that I want to own. I want to have my own fashion styling company. I can form the brand around my personal style. My logo would be my name/company name. I have thought up the name Sage Styling (Sage being my middle name). I would not want anything else like an image to be a part of my logo. I want to create a really cool font that will be able to help me brand myself. I want my business cards to be really unique. I have thought about using one of my favorite photographs that I styled the clothing for to be one side of my business card. It would be really fun (and probably way more expensive) to make it so that all the cards were not exactly alike. I could have like 6-10 versions of my business card. The thing that would make them different would be the images that were placed on the front of the card. Every image I used would be an image that I styled the clothing for. I don’t know if I would have a theme song for the company. I would brand myself so that people that use my services typically will listen to a certain type of music, but I don’t think that I want a theme song. I would be selling my styling services to people that needed wardrobe assistance for special events etc, and also to photographers that need a stylist to style their photoshoots for them. My target audience would be women between the ages of 25-35 that typically make 60k-100k a year, and photographers that are mostly into fashion photography. I would not sell my services out of a brick and mortar location until the company grew very large and I employed other people. Until then the company would operate out of my house. I would have a website for information anf feedback from clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment