Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Week 8: Excercise Fashion Product


I want to create a fashion brand that offers 1800’s inspired men’s wear. I definitely feel like there is place for it in the market! The men’s market has plenty of room for more designers. The designers just need to be able to better reach their target market. That’s why I think that this company can be successful. There is no brands that are producing the exact style of the clothing I want to produce. The only company that comes close is John Varvatos. His clothing style is kind of similar but I will brand myself completely different than that. One way I will do that is by all of the social media I will be doing. It is a inexpensive way to brand myself and make myself known in the market. I do not want to have to pay a lot for advertising. I want people to find my brand and want to learn more about it through curiosity. I think that participating in a lot of PR will be a great way to get the company name out there for free. Another way I can differentiate myself from other brands is the concept of my store. I want to create a “shopping experience” for my customers that will make them want to return many times. I will uniquiely design my store with crazy elements to achieve this. I know that there is a place for this kind of brand in the market. I really want to target young professionals that make at least 100K-200K a year. These will be fashion savvy business men that are looking to ramp up their wardrobe with these fun styled suits resembling 1800’s garb.

No comments:

Post a Comment